Home / Products / MMO Coated Titanium Anodes / Ruthenium iridium coated anode
Ru-Ir mixed oxied coated anode is suitable for chlorine evolution environment, It is one of the DSA anode and insoluble anode which coated with ruthenium oxide coating on a titanium substrate.It belongs to the chlorine evolution anode according to the classification of electrochemically evolved gases.
Ru-Ir mixed coated anode is suitable for chlorine evolution environment, It is one of the DSA anode and insoluble anode which coated with ruthenium oxide coating on a titanium substrate.It belongs to the chlorine evolution anode according to the classification of electrochemically evolved gases.
1. Nano-level grain refinement by coating improved di Noer,make the coating and the substrate better combine, and a stronger electrocatalytic effect.
2. Strong corrosion resistance and service life.
3. The size and shape of the anode can be customized according to actual working conditions to meet different needs.
4. According to the consumption of the anode coating, we can provide the technical service of the coating repair . The substrate can be used repeatedly without excessive loss, which saves the cost for users.
Hydrochloric acid system
Chlorine evolution environment etc.
plate, mesh, tube or to be customized
SEM micrographs of sample Ru/Ti after accelerated life test with different magnifications:
(a) low magnification and (b) high magnification.
the stability of Ru/Ti was considerably improved by small addition of IrO2. This means that corrosion of ruthenium oxide is significantly inhibited by Iridium oxide admixture.The addition of IrO2 improved the stability of RuO2 coated anode.
Ru-Ir coated anode Application:
1. Chlor-Alkali Industry
2. Chlorine Electrolysis System
3. Electrolysis of sea water
4. electrolytic disinfection of salt water
5. Impressed current cathodic protection.
6. Acid-base ionized water.
7. Electrochemical water treatment.etc.